Using 'goto' for add-in?

Feb 26, 2010 at 4:06 PM

I'm using the WMC7 add-in Media Browser and would like to be able to issue a command to go directly to this add-in's main page.  There are instructions to create a desktop shortcut that will cause WMC7 to go there:

%windir%\ehome\ehshell.exe /nostartupanimation /entrypoint:{CE32C570-4BEC-4aeb-AD1D-CF47B91DE0B2}\{FC9ABCCC-36CB-47ac-8BAB-03E8EF5F6F22}

And this works, but I can't figure out how I might use this information with the 'goto' command to do this via the TCP/IP controller.  I've tried combinations of 'ExtensibilityURL' and 'WebAddIn' with combinations of the above GUIDs, but with no luck.  So, my first question is, are either of these 'goto' targets meant to navigate directly to (i.e., launch) an add-in?  And, if so, which one do I use and how to I format the parameter to properly identify the add-in?  I've looked at the code in NavigateToPage.Execute, and the WMC SDK help for NavigateToPage, but can't really tell what is expected.  And not much was turned up via web search either.  I can always extend the code to add a command to directly execute the above shortcut, but I'd rather use what's already in there if I can.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Aug 9, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Edited Aug 10, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Use this to open MediaBrowser:

Guid appId = new Guid("CE32C570-4BEC-4aeb-AD1D-CF47B91DE0B2");
Guid entryPointId = new Guid("FC9ABCCC-36CB-47ac-8BAB-03E8EF5F6F22");

host.MediaCenterEnvironment.LaunchEntryPoint(appId, entryPointId);